Header Ads

Full Version Adobe Flash Player for Mobiles

Adobe is now planning to put the full PC version of its flash player into Smartphones. It would be available to Windows Mobile, Nokia's Symbian S60 and Google Android. Adobe Flash Player lite version was installed to 40% of mobiles in the last year. However the only problem is that how they would fit the full version, because of the memory issue.




With the full flash version, mobile phones would be able to run websites which earlier had some trouble opening.Moreover,Adobe says that it won't give the full version software to Apple.

Download Flash Player for Mobiles : Click Here 

don't forget to bookmark us.

5 comments:

  1. :( I sold my nokia N95 not so long ago for an iPhone and it still hasn't got flash as well as 64-bit Internet Explorer. Anyway thanks for the news, glad to see that there is some development ongoing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope apple do something about Flash soon. Its the only thing letting the iphone and safari down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... Dear free site, i'm happy to put my comment in you!
    About that fancy flash player made by Adobe, i must tell that is ******' killing me! I searched for a tiny version for my Sony Ericsson k770i, but... I couldn't find nowhere! **** and *****! I'm very upsead about... And, about Nokia N95 my free friend iPhone, i must tell you that is the worstest phone from the entire E.U. ! Has a very low batter and all his buttons are dancing like crazy... Well, on the black market from Romania, you can buy it for 100 dollars... I wouldn't change my Sony Ericsson for it! I don't care about his Symbian platform! Symbian phones are dying! Bye, bye... My dream is to buy an Google android! Bell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!
    Once a new android phone comes out I'll definitely get it! Much better than the iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Htc mad a crappy android phone. Battery dies too fast and tmobile launched it before they should have. I need a flashplayer For my g1 yesterday. Google people sure did drop the ball on that one....android could be cool I guess .....some day...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.