Header Ads

Logitech G19 - The Ultimate Gaming Keyboard

Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard is the ultimate gaming keyboard, which could bring success in your gaming instantly. There are 12 programmable G-keys, with up to 3 macros per key which means you can get upto 36 macros.The most amazing feature is the color game panel LCD display with a resolution of 320 x 240 which is designed to display game stats, system information, VoIP information and even play back videos.



A close-up of the mini LCD Display:


It comes up with different colors of keyboard key colors but the base color black has been kept similar in all. The keyboard is such a pretty gadget that even if you aren't a gamer, you would want to have it.


Other features include a built in Macro Record key, which lets you record macros instantly. There are 2 built in USB 2.0 ports, plus intelligent cable management and one touch controls for instant media access.

via [slashgear]

5 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice. Sadly, I don't have much time for gaming these days... but the built in LCD display is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This is sweet!

    I'm definitely behind the curve, because I didn't even know keyboards like this existed. If my son sees this page, I'm also gonna be out a few bucks, because if there's anyone who's gonna drool over this more than me, it's him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn... this is an awesome keyboard indeed. Love the game stats feature. Must also cost a fortune I'm sure.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definately be stepping up from my Faithful G15 keyboard. This has all the goodies I've been wanting built into a keyboard. Another thing to add about this keyboard is that Third party Apps for that LCD screen... The possibilities are endless! I can't wait to see what people come out with for such a nice LCD screen.

    In my opinion, if you're a hardcore gamer, as I am... It's worth the 199.99 US Dollars Price tag. I mean come on... USB2.0 even...

    The ONLY CON to this keyboard, which is easily outweighed by the PROS, is the addition of the AC power cord (the LCD, and 2x USB 2.0 are too much for a single USB port). It's a logical, and needed addition though.

    Five Stars, and Two thumbs up from me!

    Regards,
    Haxsys, accept no imitations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this looks sweeeeeet

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.